Складове и дистрибутори
Automatic tray sealer for all type of trays and materials. Different printed top film materials can be used.
Depending on the requirements of the product to be packaged, MAP, vacuum, skin... can be made.
This equipment has been designed for integration into medium-high production lines or processes with high accuracy in tray positioning. The sealing process can be on one row(single-line) or in two rows (double-line) depending on the formats to be packaged.
- Hygienic design.
- Sealing force.
- Easy cleaning.
- Robust construction.
- Easy to use.
- Reduced maintenance costs.
- Energy efficiency.
- High production performance: up to 20 cycles/min.
- Easy change of format.
- Sealing area: 330x680 mm.
- Maximum tray height: 80/120 mm.
- Die lifting system by servomotor.
- Arm Opening/closing and die transfer by servomotor.
- Die change: Quick and easy change without tools and die/dome positioning detectors.
- Protection rank: IP 65.
- Tray feeding and positioning by belt with drum-motor.
- Belt disassembly without tools.
- Gas pressure control by panel (recordable). Gas accumulator tank included.
- Reel holder: pneumatic grip.
- Film end and break detectors.
- Motorized film tension control.
- Centralized lubrication system.
Control panel UPC10A-C:
- - 10" touch screen industrial PC.
- - Access protection by 3 authorization levels.
- - Ethernet interface.
- - Maintenance program integrated in the machine: event management.
MOST COMMON OPTIONS:
- Tray denester.
- Loading modules.
- Infeed conveyors.
- Dosing and product loading systems.
- Die holder trolley.
- Accumulator table.
- Tray convergers.
- Coding and printing systems.
- Seal tester: UST (ULMA seal tester).
- Metal detectors.
- Integration into end of lines.